At an average cost of $18,000 per cycle (with medications included), IVF can cause you significant financial stress if you do not have insurance coverage. At InVia Fertility, we offer a financing package for patients with no insurance that makes infertility treatment more affordable: the Shared IVF Success Program (SISP). SISP allows qualifying patients to pay a fixed price of $29,000 for up to three IVF cycles.
If, after three cycles, you have not achieved a pregnancy past the first trimester, you can reclaim your funds to pursue other options such as adoption.
Who Can Apply for SISP IVF Financing
Not all patients qualify for SISP. We review each case based on a number of factors:
- Causes of infertility
- Egg quality and ovarian reserve
- Response to medication
- Male factor issues
- Lifestyle factors (smoking, obesity)
Additional factors apply, and you will need to have an initial consultation and tests to determine your eligibility. These tests are not covered by SISP fees.
What SISP Financing Covers
- Oocyte retrieval
- Embryo transfer
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and/or Assisted Zona Hatching (AZH) if needed
- Embryo cryo-preservation and storage of cryo-preserved embryos until a live birth is achieved
Money paid into the SISP fertility treatment financing program remains in escrow until you have achieved a pregnancy of twelve weeks’ gestation.
Additional Costs You Must Cover
- Initial consultation appointment
- Any surgical procedures required, e.g. laparoscopy or hysteroscopy
- Medication costs
- Costs of contracted services (e.g. anesthesia)
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) or pre-implantation genetic screening (PGS)
- Cost of care for complications resulting from treatment or pregnancy (e.g. ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, ectopic pregnancy)
- Pregnancy monitoring after the first serum hCG test to confirm that a pregnancy has been established.
If you have insurance, we will bill your insurance company for any pregnancy monitoring costs.
High IVF Success Rates Lead to Shared IVF Success
Once you qualify for our Shared IVF Success Program, your chances of conceiving are excellent given our high cycle success rates. Find out more by reviewing our program agreement documents below.
Ready to learn how you can make IVF treatment affordable—even without insurance? Contact our clinic today to discuss how you may benefit from our Shared IVF Success Program. Call (847) 884-8884 or click below to make an appointment online now.