Be An Egg Donor
Give the gift of life: become an egg donor. InVia Fertility Specialists is one of only a few fertility clinics in the nation to run an in-house donor program. We appreciate each and every applicant, and we carry out thorough medical and psychological screening of every woman we accept. You can be assured that if you are accepted into our program, it is because we are very confident you would be a suitable donor. Learn more in this video by Dr. Klipstein, who runs our egg donor program:
Because egg donation can involve intensive medical treatment, it’s not a decision to be made lightly. This page contains links to our many resources and articles about donating your eggs with us.
Our program is very important to our success, and we value the relationships we have with our donors. If you are ready to take the next step, please complete our brief online egg donor application. Please note:
- You must be between 21 and 29 years of age.
- You must NOT be a smoker. (your nicotine levels will be tested.)
- Your BMI (body mass index) must be below 30.
- You must be able to speak English
- You must have a social security number, individual tax identification number, or employer identification number so you can be legally compensated.
Egg Donation Information and Resources
Our Egg Donation E-Book
You can learn even more about becoming an egg donor by reading our e-book on the subject. Learn about the egg donation process, risks, screening, compensation, and more. Click the button below to download your copy today!
Apply to Become an Egg Donor Today
Ready to get started helping someone build the family of their dreams? Click below to begin your application today!