Invia Fertility Specialists is always looking for motivated individuals to join our team. Check back often to see what positions we may be hiring for.
Ultrasound Technician (Hoffman Estates)
No phone calls or emails from hiring agencies or applicants are permitted.
InVia Fertility is looking for a part-time, Ultrasound Technician to assist our ever growing practice at our Hoffman Estates location. We need someone who is empathetic, supportive and is able to work in a team-oriented environment. The primary days for this position will be Monday - Thursday with hours varying from 7am-10am or 6am-10am. We need someone who has 1-2 years ultrasound experience in a women's healthcare setting and is a graduate of an accredited ultrasound program.
- Performs pregnancy, pelvic, baseline, and follicular sonograms.
- Records ultrasound data.
- Explains procedures (cyst aspirations, hystersonograms) to patients and collects informed consent to performed procedures.
- Caliberates and tests the equipment to OSHA standards.
- Maintains ultrasound data. Completes/records all specific documentation correlated with sonographic procedures.
- Prepares the room and equipment for procedures.
- Performs Phlebotomy .
- Assists clinical staff when necessary.
We offer our part-time employees paid-time off, monthly massages, and dental insurance.