Because we are both an Egg Donor Program and a fertility center, we know exactly what qualities are important in choosing an egg donor. With a large selection of donors, you are likely to find a good physical match. But at InVia Fertility Specialists, we go far beyond this, getting to the heart of a donor’s personality and giving you the tools necessary to choose a donor based on the characteristics that are important to you.
Most importantly, all of our donors are medically screened. This means when choosing an egg donor from InVia Fertility, you can be confident that you are getting the best possible chance of achieving a pregnancy.
Already have a password? Click here to log in.
Learn More About the Egg Donor Process
Our team of experts have written extensively about egg donation, the science behind it, choosing your donor, and working with your fertility clinic in many articles and posts. The posts below answer some of our most frequently-asked questions. But if you have any more questions,please feel free to contact us!
- What happens when IVF doesn't work? Learn about the egg donor process here
- Why do genetic carrier testing on egg donors? Find out here
- What is the process of using an egg donor? Learn more here
- How do you choose a fertility clinic for egg donation? Here is a brief guide
- Does egg donor age matter? YES!!
- Does a recipient's weight affect live birth rate, even with an egg donor? Find out here
- Does male age play any role in egg donor pregnancy rates? Learn more here
- Why "perfect" isn't necessarily so when you find your own donor - read
- Top 5 questions about choosing an egg donor - read
- Egg, Sperm and Embryo Donation Fact Sheet - here
- Does recipient age matter when using an egg donor? Find out here
- Weight of recipient matters, learn more here
- "When will my transfer be?" also known as the million dollar question - here is your answer
- Top 10 questions from egg donor recipients - read
- Will my baby look like me? Find out here
- What testing is involved for the egg donor and the recipients? Learn more here
- You might need an egg donor if... read
- When is the right time to use an egg donor? Find out here
- Egg Donor Compensation Part One - read
- Egg Donor Compensation Part Two - read
- Egg Donor Compensation Part Three - read
- How does InVia screen egg donors? Learn here
- Top 5 things to think about before scheduling a donor book viewing - read
- How to choose an egg donor - part one - learn more here
- How to choose an egg donor - part two - learn more here